Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A delicious autumn variety of pancake
- 1 cup buttermilk pancake mix
- 1 cup cold water
- 1⁄3 cup canned pumpkin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- nonstick vegetable oil cooking spray
- butter, room temperature
- In a medium bowl, whisk pancake mix, water, pumpkin, cinnamon, and ginger until just blended (do not over mix; mixture should be lumpy).
- Spray a heavy griddle with nonstick spray and heat griddle over medium heat. Spoon 2 tablespoons of batter onto griddle to form each pancake. Cook for 2 minutes or until bubbles appear, then turn pancakes over and cook for 2 minutes longer. Transfer pancakes to plates. Top with butter and serve.