Recipe by srosfeld
Perfect start to your Fall morning! You will save money and time just making these yourself at home! Recipe for the syrup can be found here http://www.food.com/recipe/pumpkin-pie-spice-syrup-464921
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spiced syrup
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup strong coffee or 1 fluid ounce espresso
Directions See How It's Made
- In a jar with a sealed lid, shake milk 30 seconds (or until it is frothy) and doubled in size.
- Remove lid and place in microwave for 30 seconds.
- Pour milk (using a spoon to hold back the foam) into a mug of your choice.
- Pour coffee or espresso into mug.
- Pour rest of milk and foam into mug.
- Top with a sprinkle of spice of your choice.