Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 mins
In '150 Best Grilled Cheese Sandwiches' by Alison Lewis
- 4 croissants, split and toasted
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup pumpkin spice cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Brush outside of each croissant with butter.
- Place on a work surface, buttered side down.
- Spread cream cheese mixture equally over croissants.
- Sprinkle with pecans and top remaining croissant half, buttered side up, pressing together gently.
- Place sandwiches on preheated panini grill or in a large skillet over medium heat and cook, turning once if using a skillet, for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown and warmed.
- Serve immediately.