In '150 Best Grilled Cheese Sandwiches' by Alison Lewis
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brush outside of each croissant with butter.
- 2Place on a work surface, buttered side down.
- 3Spread cream cheese mixture equally over croissants.
- 4Sprinkle with pecans and top remaining croissant half, buttered side up, pressing together gently.
- 5Place sandwiches on preheated panini grill or in a large skillet over medium heat and cook, turning once if using a skillet, for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown and warmed.
- 6Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin-Spiced Croissant
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 475.6
- Calories from Fat 337
- Total Fat 37.4 g
- Saturated Fat 16.7 g
- Cholesterol 85.3 mg
- Sodium 341.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 7.7 g