Pumpkin Spiced and Iced Cookies
- Heat oven to 375°F and grease cookie sheets.
- Combine flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in medium bowl.
- Beat butter and sugar in large bowl with mixer till creamy. Beat in pumpkin, eggs and vanilla. gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls on sheets. Bake 15-20 minutes till edges are brown. Cool on sheets for 2 minutes; remove to racks cool completely. Spread on glaze.
- Glaze: Combine 1 cup powdered sugar, 1- 1/2 tbsp milk and 1/2 tsp vanilla in small bowl; mix well.