1/5 Photos of Pumpkin Spice Whoopie Pies
Whoopie Pies are big sandwiched cookie. These are a hit with kids and adults alike. I prefer mine frozen!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Marshmallow Spice filling
- 1Cookies: Beat pumpkin and butter with an electric mixer until smooth.
- 2Add cake mix, eggs and milk and beat on low speed until combined, then on medium speed for one minute.
- 3Cover cookie sheets with parchment or oiled foil.
- 4Drop large mounds of dough 3 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- 5Bake for 15 minutes at 375 degrees F.
- 6Filling: Beat together butter and cream cheese until smooth.
- 7Add powdered sugar, marshmallow cream, vanilla and cinnamon and nutmeg.
- 8Beat until well combined.
- 9Refrigerate at least 30 minutes or until cookies are ready to be filled.
- 10When cookies are cool, spoon filling on bottom of cookies and sandwich together.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Spice Whoopie Pies
Serving Size: 1 (1549 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 477.2
- Calories from Fat 250
- Total Fat 27.7 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 93.9 mg
- Sodium 444.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 40.2 g
- Protein 4.3 g