Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
One of my favorite mochas
- 1 fluid ounce espresso
- 1⁄2 ounce pumpkin spice syrup
- 1⁄2 ounce white chocolate sauce
- 6 ounces milk, Steamed
- Add espresso to cup.
- Stir in syrup and white chocolate sauce.
- Fill with steamed milk and stir.
- Top with whipped cream and dust with pumpkin pie spice or nutmeg.
Loved this mocha! As I had no white chocolate sauce I used a piece of white rice milk chocolate, mixed some syrup with pumpkin pie spice and used hot rice milk - that's why the picture looks a bit gritty :lol: After stirring it became smooth again. Topped with rice cream and dusted with pumpkin pie spice as suggested. Thanks for posting! Made for Comfort Cafe Snowqueen's Round 2010.