pink cook's Note:
An excellent way to warm up with this delicious hot chocolate in this special time of the year: The Holidays. Recipe adapted from good life eats. Enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a heavy saucepan, combine 2 cups of milk, white chocolate, cocoa powder and sugar.
- 2Cook over medium heat, whisking periodically, until the chocolate is melted and the mixture is well combined.
- 3Whisk in the pumpkin puree, cinnamon and ground pumpkin pie spices.
- 4Add the remaining milk, 1 cup at a time, until the desired consistency is reached, (adding more if necessary).
- 5Serve topped with low-fat whipped cream and a sprinkling of ground cinnamon, if like.
- 6NOTE: just be sure not to fill the mugs too full before adding the whipped cream, or you might have some overflow.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate
Serving Size: 1 (368 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 601.8
- Calories from Fat 269
- Total Fat 29.9 g
- Saturated Fat 18.2 g
- Cholesterol 24.1 mg
- Sodium 184.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 69.7 g
- Protein 13.9 g