Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Thsi is a fantastic recipe to indulge in for that weekend brunch - Hope you enjoy -
Make and share this Pumpkin Spice Waffles recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 3⁄4 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- cooking spray
- 1⁄3 cup toasted pecans, chopped
- maple syrup (or table syrup)
- Preheat waffle iron.
- Combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, ginger, nutmeg and baking soda in a large bowl; mix well and set side.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, pumpkin purée and butter in another large bowl.
- Stir in flour mixture until a slightly lumpy batter forms.
- Spray waffle iron with cooking spray; add batter and cook until waffles are set and golden brown, about 2 minutes.
- Serve sprinkled with chopped pecans and drizzle with maple syrup.
- TIP: If you do not have a waffle iron, you can use the batter for pancakes.
I love pumpkin and I LOVED these Waffles. Thanks for sharing this recipe. I will definitely be using it again.
These are totally excellent! The spice balance is perfect, and it's like having some kind of pumpkin dessert for breakfast! I felt like I was having waffles at a bed & breakfast (except that I did all the work). :) I doubled the recipe (in order to use a whole 15 oz. can of pumpkin puree), but other than that I followed the recipe exactly. I only drizzled some light syrup over them, but I can imagine that they would taste amazing with toasted pecans and maple syrup. I got a TON of waffles to freeze and toast for future breakfasts. Yum! Thanks so much for posting this recipe.