Lucky Clover's Note:
No need to pay expensive coffee shop prices when you can make your own at home! Recipe and instructions courtesy of Culinary Adventures in the Kitchen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally to keep syrup from burning.
- 22. Let mixture cook together until it becomes syrupy and begins to coat the spoon (for about 10-15 minutes), then remove from heat. Strain into a heat-proof container.
- 33. Refrigerate. The syrup will thicken a bit in the refrigerator, but will become syrupy again when heated.
- 4To assemble a delicious homemade latte:.
- 51. For a sweeter latte, heat a ratio of 2:1 or 3:1 milk to syrup in a saucepan until warm. If you’d like it less sweet, somewhere closer 4:1 milk to syrup.
- 62. Transfer the mixture to a blender and blend for 20 seconds.
- 73. Pour yourself a cup of steaming hot coffee (leaving more room than you might normally) and top with the frothy milk.
Browse Our Top Non-Alcoholic Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Spice Syrup for Lattes
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 40.7
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g