These cookies are amazing and go great with a hot cup of coffee! I think they would be even better frosted. Either way, they are great! This came from What's Cooking In The Burb's.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- 2With a hand or stand mixer, cream the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar at medium speed until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Scrape down the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula as needed. Add the egg and vanilla; beat at medium speed until combined, about 30 seconds. Add the dry ingredients and beat at low speed until just combined, about 30 seconds.
- 3Roll dough into balls and flatten with the bottom of your hand or a glass.
- 4Bake in a pre-heated 375 degree oven for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned and set. Frost if desired. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Spice Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.5
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 56.1 mg
- Sodium 121.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 17.9 g
- Protein 2.8 g