Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
These cookies are amazing and go great with a hot cup of coffee! I think they would be even better frosted. Either way, they are great! This came from What's Cooking In The Burb's.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- With a hand or stand mixer, cream the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar at medium speed until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Scrape down the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula as needed. Add the egg and vanilla; beat at medium speed until combined, about 30 seconds. Add the dry ingredients and beat at low speed until just combined, about 30 seconds.
- Roll dough into balls and flatten with the bottom of your hand or a glass.
- Bake in a pre-heated 375 degree oven for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned and set. Frost if desired. Enjoy!