From my mom's Gooseberry Patch Flavors of Fall. Haven't tried these yet.
Make and share this Pumpkin Spice Sugar Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- In a mixing bowl, add four and baking soda; stir gently to mix; set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, blend butter and powdered sugar together.
- Add in pumpkin pie spice, vanilla, and egg; stir to combine.
- Mix in the flour mixture; blend well.
- Cover dough and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Roll dough out on a lightly floured surface; cut into desired shapes with cookie cutters.
- Bake in a 350° oven on ungreased cookie sheets for about 8 minutes or until golden.