1/1 Photo of Pumpkin Spice Sugar Cookies
From my mom's Gooseberry Patch Flavors of Fall. Haven't tried these yet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, add four and baking soda; stir gently to mix; set aside.
- 2In another mixing bowl, blend butter and powdered sugar together.
- 3Add in pumpkin pie spice, vanilla, and egg; stir to combine.
- 4Mix in the flour mixture; blend well.
- 5Cover dough and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- 6Roll dough out on a lightly floured surface; cut into desired shapes with cookie cutters.
- 7Bake in a 350° oven on ungreased cookie sheets for about 8 minutes or until golden.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Spice Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (813 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1837.1
- Calories from Fat 867
- Total Fat 96.3 g
- Saturated Fat 59.4 g
- Cholesterol 337.0 mg
- Sodium 1481.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 222.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 89.0 g
- Protein 21.9 g