Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I just love dessert made with ricotta cheese. I had no idea this was a South Beach Diet thing to do. Here is my favorite way to eat ricotta cheese.
- 236.59 ml part-skim ricotta cheese
- 4.92 ml pumpkin pie spice
- 2.46 ml vanilla
- 2 (2 g) packet Splenda sugar substitute
- 14.79 ml crushed walnuts or 14.79 ml pecans
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Chill for about 30 minutes and serve.
this is delicious! I used a quart of the ricotta and added about 1/2 cup of canned pumpkin & eliminated the nuts. I can't tolerate splenda so used one packet of stevia sugar substitute. Really satisfied my sweets craving!
I love, love, love pumpkin and it never occurred to me to add another ricotta dessert to my SBD selections so easily. Thanks!
I used fat free cottage cheese & granola. Wonderful!