Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are a tasty alternative to regular pancakes.
- 2 1⁄3 cups buttermilk baking mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1⁄3 cup canned pumpkin
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- Beat all ingredients with a wire whisk or hand mixer until smooth.
- Pour by scant 1/4 cup onto lightly greased hot griddle.
- Cook until edges are dry.
- Turn and cook until golden.
- Serve with maple syrup or spiced apples.
Couldn't get any easier than this. I'm a huge pumpkin fan, usually make them from scratch, this is much easier. The spice mix is wonderful. For anyone who hasn't cooked pancakes before wait till you see bubbles forming in pancakes before flipping. Thanks for sharing this great recipe Luby.