Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Tastes a lot like pumpkin pie!
- 1⁄2 cup oats, soaked overnight in 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- Soak oats overnight.
- In a pan, heat evaporated milk for 1 minute.
- Add oats, honey, pumpkin, spice, cinnamon, and optional salt.
- Cook for about 5 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Have a great morning!
Really good. Not very sweet, but lots of flavor. My 2-year-old actually asked for seconds & thirds. Definitely a repeat-recipe.
This was okay. It must be an Aussie thing but I'm not too keen on the pumpkin in anything sweet, to me it should be served alongside a roast not with brekky, glad I tried it but not something I would rush to make again.