Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
150 Best Vegan Muffin Recipes Makes 12
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄3 cup soymilk (or almond, rice, hemp)
- 1⁄4 cup dark molasses
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In large bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In medium bowl, combine wet ingredients.
- Add pumpkin mixture to the flour mixture until just blended.
- Divide batter into muffin cups. Bake at 400 for 18-22 minutes.