Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I love pumpkins and muffins too!
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Grease and flour muffin pan or use paper liners.
- Mix sugar, oil, eggs. Add pumpkin and water.
- In separate bowl mix together the baking flour, baking soda, baking powder, spices and salt.
- Add wet mixture and stir in chocolate chips.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full with batter.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes.