Just tried this, and its a close runner for Starbucks version. I found it online, so it isn't my recipe. Wish it was! It doesn't say to stir the Coffeemate in before heating it in the microwave, so I'd do that if I were you. I am posting it exactly as it originally was, with no changes.I did use Splenda in it instead of sugar. prep time is a guess. You can also use a shot or two of espresso instead of coffee.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- 1 cup milk (whole if you dare!)
- 1/2 tablespoon light brown sugar (packed and leveled)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups strong coffee (brewed using 2 tbs per 1 cup of water)
- 4 tablespoons Coffee-mate (coffee creamer)
- 4 -8 teaspoons granulated sugar
- whipped cream
- 1In a blender puree the milk, pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, brown sugar and vanilla.
- 2Pour into a small saucepan and cook over low heat until the milk is warm and begins to froth slightly. (About 4-5 minutes.) Remove from heat.
- 3For each serving:.
- 4Pour 1/2 cup of the pumpkin mixture into your coffee mug.
- 5Add 2 generous tablespoons of Coffeemate creamer.
- 6Heat in the microwave for 30 seconds, then add 1 cup of brewed coffee.
- 7Add 2 to 4 teaspoons of sugar (depending on how sweet you like your drink, I added 3 tsps.).
- 8Top off with a touch more ‘pumpkin milk’ then cover with whipped cream and sprinkle with nutmeg.
- 9Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Spice Latte II
Serving Size: 1 (376 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.0
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 17.0 mg
- Sodium 66.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: