- 118.32 ml pumpkin puree
- 118.32 ml vanilla
- 9.85 ml cinnamon
- 946.36 ml of strongly brewed coffee
- 1419.54 ml milk
- 118.32 ml sugar
- 8 cinnamon sticks (optional)
- whipping cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the milk and coffee, and pour into the crockpot.
- Whip together the other ingredients [minus the cinnamon sticks and whipping cream] and pour into the crockpot.
- Mix together well.
- Cover the crockpot, and cook on high for 2 hours.
- Serve in mugs. Generously put whipping cream on top of the lattes, and add a cinnamon stick for extra flavor.