Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
pinterest recipe! :)
Make and share this Pumpkin Spice Latte (Crockpot) recipe from Food.com.
- 8 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 8 tablespoons vanilla
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 4 cups of strongly brewed coffee
- 6 cups milk
- 8 tablespoons sugar
- 8 cinnamon sticks (optional)
- whipping cream (optional)
- Combine the milk and coffee, and pour into the crockpot.
- Whip together the other ingredients [minus the cinnamon sticks and whipping cream] and pour into the crockpot.
- Mix together well.
- Cover the crockpot, and cook on high for 2 hours.
- Serve in mugs. Generously put whipping cream on top of the lattes, and add a cinnamon stick for extra flavor.