Recipe by gailanng
One for your holiday (or anytime) fix. You can freeze the leftover canned pumpkin in ice cube trays. Dump frozen cubes into a ziplock freezer bag for future use.
Top Review by Outta Here
Tastes great and cheaper than Starbucks, but found it to be bit too thick, especially near the bottom of the cup. Maybe it would be better with 2 tablespoons pumpkin? Or strain out the solids after heating?
- 44.37 ml canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 236.59 ml 2% low-fat milk
- 14.79 ml Splenda sugar substitute (can use granulated sugar) or 14.79 ml other sugar substitute (can use granulated sugar)
- 4.92 ml vanilla (or vanilla syrup and skip the Splenda)
- 2.46 ml pumpkin pie spice (or 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon 1/8 teaspoon cloves 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg, tiny pinch of ginger)
- 118.29 ml hot extra strong coffee (double strength)