Recipe by Polihali
I found this recipe on the internet and have made some minor revisions. It tastes just like the ones they made in Starbucks but it's much easier on the budget and it's oh so good in those chilly winter days.
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 3 tablespoons canned pumpkin
- 1⁄2 cup strong brewed hot coffee
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and nutmeg to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine half-and-half and canned pumpkin in a saucepan, place over medium heat and stir constantly. Heat until boiling but not burnt.
- Remove the mixture and pour into a blender. Whip in high speed for 20 seconds.
- Pour the mixture in a large cup, add coffee, stir in sugar, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Enjoy!