Prep 3 mins
Cook 5 mins
Here is a great FAll drink from SakeOne.com....using their Momokawa PEARL
- 2 cups Momokawa pearl sake
- 3 ounces pumpkin spice syrup (Monin brand called for)
- 2 -9 1⁄2 ounces starbucks frappuccino caramel coffee drink
- In a sauce pan, combine wet ingredients and heat to desired temperature.
- Garnish with whipped cream and cinnamon.
I had to go to the store to buy ALL of the ingredients (except for the cinnamon)...but let me tell you, it is well worth it!!! Perfect latte' for the Fall. Loved the pumpkin flavoring. Thanks for sharing this winner, Mommy Diva. Can't wait to make it again. Yummmmmm!!!!!