1/1 Photo of Pumpkin Spice Granola
Granola comes in many different varieties. This is a nice variation on traditional granola. Great for fall!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup oat bran
- 1 cup wheat bran
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 1/4 cups green unsalted pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4-1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon maple flavoring
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2-2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups dried cranberries or 2 cups dried blueberries or 2 cups raisins
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F.
- 2Combine the oats, pepitas, nuts, wheat bran, oat bran, dry milk powder, and coconut in a large pan.
- 3In a small saucepan, combine the oil, honey, syrup, flavoring, pumpkin pie spice and salt.
- 4Heat just until blended thoroughly.
- 5Pour syrup over oat mixture and mix until thoroughly coated.
- 6Spread on 3 jelly roll pans and bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring frequently.
- 7Cool completely in pans.
- 8Pour cooled mixture into a large container, add dried fruit and mix well.
- 9Store in airtight container at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Spice Granola
Serving Size: 1 (1678 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 581.0
- Calories from Fat 318
- Total Fat 35.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.5 mg
- Sodium 171.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.0 g
- Sugars 16.5 g
- Protein 16.4 g