Recipe by CindiJ
Courtesy of the Kraft Food & Family Magazine. This is very easy to make and it travels well. I made this in my bundt pan for a get together with some co-workers. Many requests for the recipe. I hope you will try this recipe soon!
- 1 (18 ounce) box spice cake mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 3 eggs
- 8 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 16 ounces powdered sugar (about 4 cups)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease 13x9-inch cake pan; set aside.
- In large mixing bowl beat cake mix, pumpkin, dressing and eggs on medium speed of electric mixer until blended. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 32-35 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese, butter, milk and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gradually add sugar, beating well after each addition. Spread over cooled cake.
- Cut into serving pieces and store leftovers in air tight container in refrigerator.