Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Obesity Help. This recipe was posted by lafoster.
- 8 ounces whipped cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free caramel syrup or 2 tablespoons vanilla-flavored syrup or 2 tablespoons pumpkin spice syrup
- 1⁄2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, splenda and syrup til creamy.
- Add pumpkin, spices and vanilla and beat til smooth.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Enjoy - great with apples!