Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Does your morning bagel need a fall makeover? Do you crave pumpkin cheesecake but don’t need the extra 1000 calories? Do you like quick and easy recipes that taste really, really good? If you answered yes to any of those questions, you’ll love this Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese Spread!
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1⁄4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small bowl, beat softened cream cheese, sugar, and syrup til creamy.
- Add pumpkin, spices and vanilla and beat til smooth.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour.
This was so good and I ate the whole thing myself in two days :/ Next time I know to save it for a party lol! Good stuff.
Very yummy! I used reduced fat cream cheese. DH used it on zucchini bread. We have some Pumpkin Spiced Bread in the oven and we plan on trying it with that too.
Amazing stuff! I had this on an english muffin to satisfy a sweet tooth after dinner! :) I used low-fat cream cheese and sugar-free caramel syrup instead of maple (I was out :)). Also subbed 2 splenda packets for the brown sugar. It came out perfectly and tasted like fall! Thanks for sharing.