I got this recipes from Mr. Food.com. I love Pumpkin Spice Roll and checked every recipe here and this one is definite different. I hope you enjoy it. I especially loved that it explains clearly how to roll the cake without breaking the cake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Coat a rimmed 10 x 15 inch baking sheet with cooking spray.
- 3In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, and pumpkin pie spice.
- 4Stir in pumpkin and eggs.
- 5Pour mixture onto prepared baking sheet, spreading evenly.
- 6Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 7Remove from oven and invert onto a clean kitchen towel that has been sprinkled with 2 Tablespoons confections' sugar.
- 8While cake is still hot, roll it up in the towel jelly roll-style from the narrow end.
- 9Cool on a wire rack.
- 10When cool, unroll cake and remove towel.
- 11In a small bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese, butter, vanilla, and remaining confectioners' sugar.
- 12Spread onto cooled cake and immediately re-roll (without towel).
- 13Place on serving platter and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 14Cut into slices just before serving.
- 16To give this the final touch, sprinkle on some confectioners' sugar just before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese Roll
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 385.5
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 116.2 mg
- Sodium 326.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 42.8 g
- Protein 5.4 g