Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
In '150 Best Grilled Cheese Sandwiches' by Alison Lewis
Make and share this Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- 226.79 g package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 59.14 ml pumpkin puree
- 29.58 ml pure maple syrup
- 14.79 ml light brown sugar
- 4.92 ml ground cinnamon
- 4.92 ml pumpkin pie spice
- 2.46 ml ground nutmeg
- In a food processor or blender, combine the cream cheese, pumpkin, maple syrup, brown sugar, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and nutmeg; process until smooth and combined.
- Use immediately or refrigerate for up to 3 days.