Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
In '150 Best Grilled Cheese Sandwiches' by Alison Lewis
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- In a food processor or blender, combine the cream cheese, pumpkin, maple syrup, brown sugar, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and nutmeg; process until smooth and combined.
- Use immediately or refrigerate for up to 3 days.