Another recipe from a local grocery store. Use pumpkin cookie cutters and ice. Icing recipe is also included. Time to make does not include the decorating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 1/4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/3 cups flour
Powdered Sugar Icing
- 1In a large mixing bowl, beat butter until smooth.
- 2Beat in brown sugar, pumpkin spice, baking powder and salt.
- 3Beat in an egg until well combined.
- 4Beat in as much flour as you can with mixer.
- 5Stir in remaining flour with a spoon.
- 6Chill if necessary, until easy to handle.
- 7On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough to 1/4 inch thickness and cut out with cookie cutters.
- 8Place 1 inch apart on cookie sheet and bake at 375 for 6-8 minutes or until edges begin to brown.
- 9Cool on wire rack.
- 10Powdered Sugar Icing:.
- 11In a medium bowl, combine powdered sugar, vanilla, corn syrup and enough milk (2-4 TB.) to make icing consistency.
- 12Divide icing and tint one with orange and the other green.
- 13Ice cookies.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Spice Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (912 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 150.1
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 19.1 mg
- Sodium 53.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 21.5 g
- Protein 1.0 g