country girl kim's Note:
A warm spicy fall treat for tea or dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup cooked pumpkin
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup pecans, toasted and finely chopped
- 2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon clove
- 1/8 teaspoon allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon mace
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a 10-inch tube pan and set aside.
- 3In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- 4Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- 5Add eggs and vanilla and beat well.
- 6Add pumpkin and sour cream and blend well.
- 7(Batter may have a curdled appearance - that's ok!).
- 8Stir in dry ingredients just until mixed.
- 9Toast pecans in 350' oven for 5 minutes. Chop fine.
- 10Combine pecans, brown sugar and spices.
- 11Spread half the batter in prepared pan.
- 12Sprinkle with half the pecan mixture.
- 13Spread the remaining batter oven, then sprinkle with the remaining pecan mixture.
- 14Bake in 350-degree oven for 40-45 minutes.
- 15Cool in pan for 10 minutes, then remove from pan to cool on rack.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Spice Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 357.5
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 59.8 mg
- Sodium 262.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 29.5 g
- Protein 4.5 g