1/1 Photo of Pumpkin Spice Cake With Honey Frosting
2 hrs 25 mins
This is from Martha Stewart's Holiday Baking magazine. Made this tonight & totally love it - it's scrumptious. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1Preaheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Butter 9-inch square baking pan.
- 3In a medium bowl, whisk the dry ingredients.
- 4In large bowl, whisk eggs, puree, sugar and butter.
- 5Add flour mixture to the pumpkin mixture and mix gently till smooth.
- 6Pour batter into prepared pan and bake until toothpick inserted in center comes out with just a few moist crumbs - 45 to 50 minutes.
- 7Cool cake 10 mins in pan, then turn out of pan and cool completely on wire rack.
- 8Spread cooled cake with frosting.
- 9Cut into squares to serve.
- 10Cake can be served, before frosting, in an air-tight container at room temperature for 2 days.
- 12In a medium bowl whisk butter, cheese and honey till smooth.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Spice Cake With Honey Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 561.3
- Calories from Fat 251
- Total Fat 27.9 g
- Saturated Fat 17.1 g
- Cholesterol 120.4 mg
- Sodium 672.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 41.9 g
- Protein 8.2 g