1/3 Photos of Pumpkin Spice Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
Lucky Clover's Note:
A moist, delicious pumpkin cake made with yellow cake mix and topped with cream cheese frosting. This is my favorite cake, especially during the holidays.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 517.37 g package yellow cake mix
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 9.85 ml ground cinnamon
- 2.46 ml ground ginger
- 425.24 g can pumpkin
- 236.59 ml vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 236.59 ml chopped pecans (optional)
- 118.29 ml butter or 118.29 ml margarine, softened
- 226.79 g cream cheese, softened
- 946.36 ml powdered sugar
- 9.85 ml vanilla extract
- 1Cake Directions:.
- 2Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease and flour a 9x13" baking pan.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, stir together cake mix, sugar, baking soda, cinammon and ginger.
- 4Make a well in the center add pumpkin, oil and eggs. Beat on low speed until blended.
- 5Scrape bowl and beat about 4 minutes on medium speed. Stir in chopped pecans if desired.
- 6Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake 40 minutes or until toothpick placed in center of cake comes out clean.
- 7Allow to cool completely and top with cream cheese frosting.
- 8Frosting Directions:.
- 9Beat softened butter and cream cheese until well blended. Add powdered sugar and vanilla. Beat until creamy. Spread on cake.
- 10If making a round, stacked cake, make 1-1/2 to 2x the frosting, depending on how thick you like it.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Spice Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 703.9
- Calories from Fat 350
- Total Fat 38.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 104.0 mg
- Sodium 541.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 67.4 g
- Protein 5.5 g