Recipe by ChefCrittersMom
Yet another pumpkin spice cake recipe using spice cake mix, but slightly different than the others on this site. Can make either a cake or cup cakes
- 1 (18 ounce) package spice cake mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 (12 ounce) container vanilla frosting or 1 (12 ounce) container cream cheese frosting
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Blend cake mix, pumpkin, eggs, vegetable oil and water in a large bowl until moistened.
- Pour batter into 9" x 13" greased pan (for cake) or fill paper-lined muffin tins 3/4 full (for cupcakes).
- Bake for 18 to 23 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in cneter comes out clean.
- Cool in pans on wire racks for 10 minutes.