Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
got this on the Q board - sounds like a great Fall recipe!
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package spice cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup cooked pumpkin or 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- favorite cream cheese frosting or whipped cream
- In a mixing bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, pumpkin, water, oil, pudding mix and cinnamon. Beat at medium speed for 5 minutes.
- Stir in pecans.
- Pour into greased and floured 10" Bundt pan.
- Bake @ 350 degrees for 45-55 minutes or until cake tests done.
- Let cool in pan 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Frost cake or serve with whipped cream.