Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
got this on the Q board - sounds like a great Fall recipe!
Make and share this Pumpkin Spice Cake recipe from Food.com.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, pumpkin, water, oil, pudding mix and cinnamon. Beat at medium speed for 5 minutes.
- Stir in pecans.
- Pour into greased and floured 10" Bundt pan.
- Bake @ 350 degrees for 45-55 minutes or until cake tests done.
- Let cool in pan 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Frost cake or serve with whipped cream.