Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This was posted by Kristen from the Dine & Dish blog.
Make and share this Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake With Creamy Pumpkin Glaze recipe from Food.com.
For the cake
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
For the glaze
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled
- Preheat oven to 350°F Grease and flour a 12-cup Bundt pan (I use Pam Baking spray).
- Add sugar and butter to a large mixing bowl. Beat on low until light and fluffy. Slowly add the eggs, one at a time, and continue mixing until well incorporated. Add the pumpkin, sour cream and vanilla, mixing on slow speed until well blended.
- While mixer is still going on slow, add the flour, one cup at a time. Next, add the cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Blend until well incorporated.
- Pour cake batter into prepared Bundt cake. Bake for 60 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clear.
- For the glaze: Place powdered sugar in a medium bowl. Slowly whisk milk into the powdered sugar. Continue whisking until no lumps appear.
- Continue whisking while adding vanilla, canned pumpkin, cinnamon and melted butter.
- Once glaze is smooth, gently pour over the top of the Bundt cake, allowing to drizzle down the side of the cake.