1 hr 10 mins
A wonderful lady I work with gave me this recipe. Her daughter based this off a Brown Sugar Bundt Cake recipe. Can also be made with Chocolate cake mix and pudding, chips etc!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Combine first 10 ingredients in a large bowl and beat on medium speed until well mixed, about 4 minutes.
- 3(Shorten to 2-3 minutes if using stand mixer).
- 4Add brown sugar and pecans and mix to combine well.
- 5Prepare bundt pan with Crisco then sprinkle cinnamon/sugar mixture in bottom of pan. Then dump in some brown sugar!
- 6Pour batter evenly into prepared bundt pan and bake for 1 hour or until cake tester comes out clean.
- 7Place bundt pan on wire rack and cool 15 minutes.
- 8Invert cake onto rack and slip pan off cake.
- 9Let cool on rack.
- 10Can be stored covered at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1714 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 6085.1
- Calories from Fat 3380
- Total Fat 375.5 g
- Saturated Fat 50.5 g
- Cholesterol 754.2 mg
- Sodium 3715.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 649.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 19.7 g
- Sugars 443.3 g
- Protein 60.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant pumpkin spice pudding mix