Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A wonderful lady I work with gave me this recipe. Her daughter based this off a Brown Sugar Bundt Cake recipe. Can also be made with Chocolate cake mix and pudding, chips etc!
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant pumpkin spice pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 0.5 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon clove
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 pinch ginger
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine first 10 ingredients in a large bowl and beat on medium speed until well mixed, about 4 minutes.
- (Shorten to 2-3 minutes if using stand mixer).
- Add brown sugar and pecans and mix to combine well.
- Prepare bundt pan with Crisco then sprinkle cinnamon/sugar mixture in bottom of pan. Then dump in some brown sugar!
- Pour batter evenly into prepared bundt pan and bake for 1 hour or until cake tester comes out clean.
- Place bundt pan on wire rack and cool 15 minutes.
- Invert cake onto rack and slip pan off cake.
- Let cool on rack.
- Can be stored covered at room temperature.