I went home with a friend in college around Christmas time and his mother was making this - it smells SO good when baking, and tastes even better! Definitely NOT low-fat... You can make it whatever size you want - muffins, small loaves, etc...anything works! Just make sure you reduce the baking time for smaller portions. They're great for holiday gifts for neighbors, co-workers, etc.!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Tip: It is easiest to double this recipe because one can of pumpkin typically contains about 2 cups.
- 2Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix.
- 3Mix wet ingredients in separate bowl.
- 4Make a well in the center of the dry mix; pour wet ingredients into well and mix until blended.
- 5Pour into loaf dishes that have been greased with Crisco and sprinkled with cinnamon.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 45 50 minutes.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Spice Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1525.4
- Calories from Fat 549
- Total Fat 61.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 2160.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 233.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 154.7 g
- Protein 17.4 g