Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I went home with a friend in college around Christmas time and his mother was making this - it smells SO good when baking, and tastes even better! Definitely NOT low-fat... You can make it whatever size you want - muffins, small loaves, etc...anything works! Just make sure you reduce the baking time for smaller portions. They're great for holiday gifts for neighbors, co-workers, etc.!
- Tip: It is easiest to double this recipe because one can of pumpkin typically contains about 2 cups.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix.
- Mix wet ingredients in separate bowl.
- Make a well in the center of the dry mix; pour wet ingredients into well and mix until blended.
- Pour into loaf dishes that have been greased with Crisco and sprinkled with cinnamon.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 50 minutes.