1/11 Photos of Pumpkin Spice Bread
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Hooray for fall! We love this pumpkin bread recipe--especially when the slices are slathered with a generous spread of cream cheese. Makes two loaves, so freeze the other one, or heck--eat it. This bread goes fast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350.
- 2in a large mixing bowl, combine pumpkin, sugar, water, vegetable oil and eggs.
- 3Beat until well mixed.
- 4Measure the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, baking powder, nutmeg and cloves into a separate bowl and stir until combined.
- 5Slowly add the dry ingredients to the pumpkin mixture, beating until smooth.
- 6Grease two 9 x 5 inch loaf pans and dust with flour.
- 7Evenly divide the batter between the two pans.
- 8Bake for 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 9Cool for 10-15 minutes, then remove from pans by inverting onto a rack and tapping the bottoms.
- 10Slice and serve plain, buttered, or with cream cheese.
- 11Note: Cream cheese is the ONLY thing to put on this bread because--it is so so so yummy!
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Spice Bread
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.2
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 279.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 25.7 g
- Protein 3.0 g