Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
I'm not big on pumpkin,but this is the best bread I have ever tasted.great for a cold day.
- 2 2⁄3 cups sugar
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2⁄3 cup canola oil
- 1 can pumpkin pie filling
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 3 1⁄3 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon clove
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- cream sugar,eggs,oil,pumpkin,and water together.
- in seperate bowl,stir together flour,baking powder,baking soda,salt,cinnamon,cloves,and nutmeg.
- Add gradually to creamed mixture.
- Add nuts (optional).
- pour into 3 greased and floured bread pans.
- bake at 350* for 1 hour or until bread springs back when poked.
This is a great recipe! I needed a recipe that made three loaves. I was worried that it might not be as pumpkiny, but it was very flavorful. I will definitely make this again. Thanks for the recipe.