Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
Nice moist & spicy pumpkin bread. I love to make this all through the fall & the holiday season. This came from allrecipes website.
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, oil, & eggs.
- Add pumpkin & mix well.
- Combine dry ingredients; add to the pumpkin mixture alternately with water.
- Pour into two greased 9-in x 5-in x 3-in loaf pans.
- Bake @ 350 degrees for 60 to 65 minutes or until bread tests done.
- Cool in pans 10 mins before removing to a wire rack. Cool completely.
Very moist and spicy as advertised. The only change I would make is to add some chopped walnuts or pecans. Will be making this again. Made for Fall 2012 PAC game.