Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
Nice moist & spicy pumpkin bread. I love to make this all through the fall & the holiday season. This came from allrecipes website.
- 709.77 ml sugar
- 236.59 ml vegetable oil
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 453.59 g can solid pack pumpkin
- 828.06 ml all purpose flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml ground cinnamon
- 4.92 ml ground nutmeg
- 2.46 ml ground cloves
- 2.46 ml ground allspice
- 118.29 ml water
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, oil, & eggs.
- Add pumpkin & mix well.
- Combine dry ingredients; add to the pumpkin mixture alternately with water.
- Pour into two greased 9-in x 5-in x 3-in loaf pans.
- Bake @ 350 degrees for 60 to 65 minutes or until bread tests done.
- Cool in pans 10 mins before removing to a wire rack. Cool completely.
Very moist and spicy as advertised. The only change I would make is to add some chopped walnuts or pecans. Will be making this again. Made for Fall 2012 PAC game.