1/4 Photos of Pumpkin Spice Bars
I found a recipe in a Raley's magazine, but found it wasn't all I expected. After some massive modification, voici! My first original recipe! My oven is unusually slow, so I recommend keeping a close watch on the time; it shouldn't be too moist, and it shouldn't be cookie-like either. Add chocolate chips for an extra kick!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter® Spread
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 12 teaspoons Splenda granular
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon imitation maple flavor
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 9 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 6 1/4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 9 teaspoons ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Spray a 9-by-13-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Cream together butter, brown sugar and Splenda.
- 4Beat in pumpkin, maple flavor, vanilla extract, cinnamon, nutmeg, pumpkin pie spice, allspice, and clove.
- 5Stir in remaining ingredients and pour into prepared pan. Bake for 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- 6Cool completely. Cut into twelve bars. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Spice Bars
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.0
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 143.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter® Spread
imitation maple flavor