Recipe by weekend cooker
From a flyer in todays paper. Great for a snack, or company.
Top Review by DailyInspiration
Delicious muffins -- loved how easy they were to make. They are wonderful with a cup of coffee or tea -- so we'll be having them for breakfast the rest of the week and the weekend - yum!. The muffins are very moist and the spice cake mix really compliments the pumpkin. Will definitely make these muffins again. Made for PRMR, October, 2013.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box spice cake mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 2⁄3 cup raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees,and grease or paper line 24 muffin cups.
- Combinecake mix,pumpkin, eggs and water in a large mixer bowl until moistened.
- Beat on low for 30 seconds, scrape bowl.
- Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Stir in raisins, and spoon batter into prepared muffin cups filling 3/4full.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes or until wooden pick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool in pans on wire racks for 10 minutes, remove to wire racks to cool completey.