1/2 Photos of Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice Muffins
weekend cooker's Note:
From a flyer in todays paper. Great for a snack, or company.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees,and grease or paper line 24 muffin cups.
- 2Combinecake mix,pumpkin, eggs and water in a large mixer bowl until moistened.
- 3Beat on low for 30 seconds, scrape bowl.
- 4Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- 5Stir in raisins, and spoon batter into prepared muffin cups filling 3/4full.
- 6Bake for 18-22 minutes or until wooden pick inserted comes out clean.
- 7Cool in pans on wire racks for 10 minutes, remove to wire racks to cool completey.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 479.8
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 93.0 mg
- Sodium 605.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 50.8 g
- Protein 8.1 g