Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From a flyer in todays paper. Great for a snack, or company.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box spice cake mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 2⁄3 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees,and grease or paper line 24 muffin cups.
- Combinecake mix,pumpkin, eggs and water in a large mixer bowl until moistened.
- Beat on low for 30 seconds, scrape bowl.
- Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Stir in raisins, and spoon batter into prepared muffin cups filling 3/4full.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes or until wooden pick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool in pans on wire racks for 10 minutes, remove to wire racks to cool completey.
Delicious muffins -- loved how easy they were to make. They are wonderful with a cup of coffee or tea -- so we'll be having them for breakfast the rest of the week and the weekend - yum!. The muffins are very moist and the spice cake mix really compliments the pumpkin. Will definitely make these muffins again. Made for PRMR, October, 2013.
Nice muffins, tasty and easy! They didn't rise much but were nice and moist and the pumpkin and spice cake worked well together. I made half with craisins and half with dark chocolate chips and both were great - thanks for sharing the recipe!