Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 900 g pumpkin, seeded, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric
- 100 g tomatoes, canned
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 pinch nutmeg, freshly grated
- 600 ml milk
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- 300 g natural yoghurt
- to taste natural yoghurt (to garnish)
- to taste parsley, chopped (to garnish)
- Place the pumpkin, onion, turmeric, tomatoes, sugar, nutmeg and milk in a large saucepan.
- Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Cool and puree in a processor or blender.
- Return to the rinsed saucepan.
- Blend the cornflour with a little yogurt. Add to the soup with the remaining yogurt. Bring to the simmering point but do not boil.
- Serve garnished with parsley and a swirl of yogurt.
Well. It didn't turn out so well, to my taste...
this is cool 4 halloween partys