Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I grow my own pumpkins and always make a batch of this soup. Its the only soup my husband likes. I hope you enjoy.
- Melt butter in a large pot and fry off onions and garlic until just soft.
- Add pumkin, carrots and sweet potato and let veggies sweat for about 15 minutes Stir a few times.
- Add the bacon and continue to fry lightly until bacon is cooked, then add stock.
- Bring to boil then simmer until carrots are soft.
- Add the cream, salt and pepper then blend with a stick blender until smooth.
- Eat with lots of crusty bread.