I grow my own pumpkins and always make a batch of this soup. Its the only soup my husband likes. I hope you enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a large pot and fry off onions and garlic until just soft.
- 2Add pumkin, carrots and sweet potato and let veggies sweat for about 15 minutes Stir a few times.
- 3Add the bacon and continue to fry lightly until bacon is cooked, then add stock.
- 4Bring to boil then simmer until carrots are soft.
- 5Add the cream, salt and pepper then blend with a stick blender until smooth.
- 6Eat with lots of crusty bread.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Soup
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 91.7
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 88.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: