adapted from "my kitchen addiction" - http://www.mykitchenaddiction.com/2010/09/pumpkin-soda-bread/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or lightly grease.
- 2In a mixing bowl, whisk together flour, brown sugar, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- 3In a separate bowl, whisk together pumpkin puree and milk. Add to the dry ingredients. Stir until moistened, then add pecans and stir until combined.
- 4Knead dough a few times by hand, then shape into a loaf and place on the prepared baking sheet. Score the loaf with a sharp knife in the shape of an X.
- 5Bake for 35-45 minutes, until the bread sounds hollow when tapped. Transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool at least 30 minutes before slicing.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Soda Bread
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.5
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.4 mg
- Sodium 165.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 3.2 g