1/2 Photos of Pumpkin Snickerdoodles
New twist on snickerdoodles from dlynz.com. sounds incredible. the yield is a guess.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter until fluffy.
- 2Add granulated sugar and pumpkin, and beat well.
- 3Add baking powder, salt, ground cinnamon, vanilla extract and egg and beat until well mixed.
- 4Beat in all purpose flour, little bit at a time.
- 5Preheat oven to 350*.
- 6Cover dough with plastic and chill very well.
- 7Before removing the dough from the fridge, in a small bowl, mix together granulated sugar, ground cinnamon, ground ginger.
- 8Working quickly, use a medium cookie scoop to form 2-teaspoon sized balls. Roll between your palms until uniform and then roll in the sugar mixture.
- 9Place 2 inches apart on a greased or parchment or silpat lined baking sheet.
- 10Once you have rolled all the cookies in the sugar once, start back at the beginning and roll them all a second time – this really increases the nice sugary crispiness on the baked cookies. Trust me here – it is worth doing.
- 11Bake at 350 degrees for 12 to 14 minutes, until they are very well browned. Remove immediately to a wire rack and cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Snickerdoodles
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 632.1
- Calories from Fat 218
- Total Fat 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat 14.8 g
- Cholesterol 84.2 mg
- Sodium 482.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 97.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 51.0 g
- Protein 7.3 g